Join us for some Burn Co. Barbecue and get answers to your most burning economic and business outlook questions like…
- What does the interest rate market look like in the short and long term?
- How can I utilize depreciation laws to assist in purchases?
- How can banks provide liquidity to assist in growth opportunities?
- What’s the outlook for the real estate market in Tulsa?
- Is this the right time to leverage my company?
- What’s the deal with SBA lending? Does it match my needs?
March 6, 2019
11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
SpiritBank Penthouse (11th floor)
1800 S. Baltimore Avenue.
Tulsa, OK 74119
Hear a panel of experts in the industry who will take your questions to help your business thrive.
RSVP: Tandy Donald, firstname.lastname@example.org; 918-295-7438
2019 Lunch & Learn Series:
03/06/19: Business and Economic Outlook
04/04/19: Is an SBA loan beneficial to my business?
05/09/19: Legal Necessities for a growing business*
06/06/19: Cybersecurity – how to protect your business
09/05/19: Managing cash flow*
10/10/19: Women in Business*