Business loans structured to meet your short-term and long-term funding needs.
Whether you need funds to expand your business, purchase a new facility, acquire a competitor or to free up your receivables as your business evolves, SpiritBank can be there to help.
Looking for a term loan or line of credit?
SpiritBank has experience making loans for:
- Working capital
- The purchase of machinery and equipment
- Construction or improvement of real property
One of our commercial lenders will work directly with you from start to finish to tailor a loan product to fit your exact business needs.
SpiritBank offers two SBA programs—SBA 7(a) and SBA 504. These programs help qualified small business customers obtain financing when they might not otherwise be eligible for regular business loans.
SBA loan proceeds can by used for:
- business start-ups
- the purchase of new franchises
- working capital
- the purchase or building of owner-occupied commercial real estate
- Refinancing to allow for:
- additional equipment
- larger facilities
- expanded inventory
To learn about more SBA lending options, click here.
Alternative Lending Solutions
If the traditional lending methods just don’t work for your business, there’s always an alternative. Our lending network offers “outside the box” financing from a large group of lenders.
Types of financing available include:
- Standard Factoring: purchase accounts receivable in advance for a fee
- Asset-based Lending: monitored line of credit where the borrowing base determines the advance amount
- Bridge Financing: a short-term loan for temporary financing
- Commercial Real Estate: financing for acquisition, expansion, recapitalization and refinancing of commercial property
Applicants must be 18 years or older in order to apply for a loan.