Start a new business or expand your current one with a guaranteed loan from the Small Business Administration.
As an SBA Preferred Lender, our experienced SBA team is able to process your application in-house, which helps you get your loan approved and funded much faster.
SBA Loans can be used for a variety of reasons:
- Purchase commercial buildings
- Working capital
- Refinanced real estate
- Purchase an existing business or franchise
Our specialized lenders will help you choose from a loan option that is right for you:
- The SBA 7A Loan is typically used for:
- Real Estate
- Short- and long-term working capital
- Refinance current business debt
- Purchase furniture, fixtures, and supplies
- Maximum loan amount of $5 million
- The SBA 504 Loan:
- Provides long-term, fixed rate financing of up to $5 million for major fixed assets that promote business growth and job creation.
- 504 loans are available through Certified Development Companies (CDCs), SBA’s community-based partners who regulate nonprofits and promote economic development within their communities. CDCs are certified and regulated by the SBA.
- SBA Express:
- The SBA Express program features an accelerated turnaround time for SBA review. The SBA will respond to your application within 36 hours.
- Maximum loan amount of $350,000
For more information, please fill out the inquiry form below or contact one of our SBA Lenders:
Brent Blansett, SBA Lender
Brent is passionate about small town banking and prides himself on offering top notch customer service. A graduate of the University of Oklahoma, Brent has been in banking for eight years – seven of those with SpiritBank. He is active in the community as chairman of the Bristow Industrial Authority, treasurer of the Bristow Presbyterian Church, and a member of the Noon Lions Club. When he isn’t lending money or serving his community, you can find Brent watching OU football, playing golf, or spending time with his wife, Kara, and daughter, Annie.
Contact Brent at 918-549-9021.
Debbie Moss, Sapulpa Market President and SBA Lender
Debbie offers an amazing customer experience – leaving her clients raving about her service! She has a passion for her community and sits on the board for the Sapulpa Chamber, Lone Star School, Youth Services of Creek County and the Creek County Planning Commission. When she’s not at work, you can find her scuba diving, fishing and spending time with her family.
Contact Debbie at 918-227-5765.