Our focus is business, and our business is you.
SpiritBank offers a wide range of banking services custom built for your cash management needs. From making deposits to making payroll, we have you covered.
Online Business Banking
Online Business Banking
Improve productivity. Increase accuracy. Reduce errors. Improve funds availability.
Business banking online provides secure, real-time account information, and access to ALL of your cash management services. You have the tools to:
- Access all of your accounts
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Create recurring transactions
- Send a stop payment request
- Initiate wire transfers
- Direct deposit payroll
- Initiate ACH transactions
- Get detailed ACH credit information using Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Monitor check activity
Cash Management Accounts
Effectively manage your company’s cash.
As your business grows, your cash management needs change. No matter what the size of your company, you can tailor your cash management system to your own needs with SpiritBank’s cash management products and services.
Ready to take control of your finances?
Loan Sweep Accounts
Sweep excess funds to pay down your line of credit, your cash collateral account or any account’s target balance you choose.
- Minimizes interest expense – repays line of credit as funds become available
- Minimizes daily cash management tasks – eliminates excess time spent working with debt decisions
Investment Sweep Accounts
Earn income while you sleep.
At the close of each business day, SpiritBank automatically transfers excess balances into an interest earning account, improving your control of cash flow while reducing paperwork.
Commercial Money Market Accounts
Designed for business customers who want to earn competitive rates on funds. Tiered interest rate based upon average monthly collected balance. FDIC Insured.
Put Cash Management Investment services to work for you.
Efficiently reconcile your checking accounts.
Each month we will provide you with:
- a listing of all checks that have cleared your account(s)
- all miscellaneous debits and credits
- a summary report for the month that includes a beginning account balance, summary totals for the items above, and an ending account balance
Automatic Clearing House (ACH)
An effective alternative to sending checks.
Using the ACH to originate payments, you can set up employees for direct deposit, fund payroll debit cards and electronically pay your suppliers and vendors.
A great solution for same-day settlement needs.
Wire transfers are the fastest way to move funds from one bank to another. High-dollar payments and time-critical transactions are handled most efficiently due to the immediate availability of funds via a wire transfer.
Business Check Card
Pay directly from your business account everywhere Visa cards are accepted.
Take advantage of benefits like:
- Visa business check cards are welcome everywhere Visa credit cards are accepted
- Save on business products and services at select merchants
- Business auto rental collision damage waiver
- Emergency card replacement and emergency cash disbursement
- Purchase security and extended protection
- Travel and emergency assistance services
- Zero liability
Corporate Credit Card
- Visa Credit Card
- Track costs and expenses
- Optional rewards programs
- Visa Credit Card
- Minimum of 10 cards
- Cut costs, eliminate paperwork
- Pay one consolidated bill for all employee purchasing cards
The most innovative product since the ATM.
Make your commercial deposits from wherever you do business with our state-of-the-art solution.
What is it?
Remote Deposit is a secure, state-of-the-art technology that allows you to deposit checks into your business checking account from the convenience of your own office using SpiritBank software and a small desktop scanner.
How does it work?
- Check images and data are uploaded to your computer
- You transmit your deposit to SpiritBank over a secure internet connection
Who needs it?
Any business customer who:
- Receives checks and little to no cash
- Wants to use the most advanced state-of-the-art banking technology
- Wants to avoid traffic, bad weather or deposit deadlines
- Has multiple locations either locally or out-of-state
What are the benefits?
- Increased employee productivity
- Streamlines bank depositing from multiple business/office locations
- Make same-day deposits as late as 6:00 p.m.
- Virtual deposit ticket – no need to fill out a deposit ticket
- Research and reports at your fingertips
- Free individualized, in-person training and ongoing technical support
Whether it’s streamlined processes or increased production, every business strives for efficiency. Managing your business’ cash flow and bank deposits is no different.
Capture the benefits of Remote Deposit today!
Simplify your collection process by collecting all of your company’s receivables in one location.
- Accelerate cash flow – our short collection cycle delivers funds to your company quickly so you can use them more effectively
- Reduce float
- We process all checks and prepare all bank deposits, so your processing time and trips to the bank are eliminated
- Daily mail pickups and expedited post office handling significantly shorten the mail time for receivables collection
- Deposits are made sooner, so you have access to your receivables more quickly
- Improve fund control – we provide you with timely and useful reports on all checks received, so you can have greater knowledge and control over your company’s collections and cash flow processes
Merchant Services (Visa/MasterCard)
Allows you to accept Visa and MasterCard.
- Equipment installation and staff training provided
- In-state sales and service
- Monthly transaction statements
- Competitive pricing
Eliminate paper checks. Payroll cards are a fast and convenient way to pay your employees.
SpiritBank Payroll Cards are safe, reloadable, MasterCard-branded prepaid cards that your employees can use to pay bills and make purchases anytime, anywhere.
- Ability to pay commission or corporate expenses
- Eliminate paper check processing and fees
- Reduced check fraud
- Maximizes direct deposit participation
- Offers employees immediate and convenient access to their funds
- Payroll cards are FDIC insured
- Use the card anywhere MasterCard is accepted
Positive pay is an automated fraud detection tool that matches the account number, check number and dollar amount of each check presented for payment against a list of checks previously authorized and issued by the company. All three components of the check must match exactly or it will not pay.
Payroll & HR Services
- Have a dedicated single point of contact to address your questions
- a customizable, all-inclusive payroll/HR solution, featuring a team of payroll specialists.
- Secure online access
- Competitive pricing