USDA Rural Development Business and Industry Guaranteed Loan Program
USDA Loan guarantees for rural businesses can be used for a variety of reasons:
- Business conversion, enlargement, repair, modernization, or development
- Purchase and development of land, easements, rights-of-way, buildings, or facilities
- Purchase of equipment, leasehold improvements, machinery, supplies, or inventory
- Debt refinancing when refinancing improves cash flow and creates or saves jobs
- Business and industrial acquisitions when the loan will create or save jobs
What kind of businesses qualify for loan guarantees?
- For-profit business
- Federally recognized Tribes
- Public bodies
What areas are eligible?
- Any area other than a city or town with a population of greater than 50,000 inhabitants and the urbanized area of that city or town
- The borrower’s headquarters may be based within a larger city as long as the project is located in an eligible rural area
- Projects may be funded in rural and urban areas under the Local and Regional Food System Initiative
For more information, please fill out the inquiry form below or contact one of our USDA Lenders:
Brent Blansett, USDA Lender
Brent is passionate about small town banking and prides himself on offering top notch customer service. A graduate of the University of Oklahoma, Brent has been in banking for eight years – seven of those with SpiritBank. He is active in the community as chairman of the Bristow Industrial Authority, treasurer of the Bristow Presbyterian Church, and a member of the Noon Lions Club. When he isn’t lending money or serving his community, you can find Brent watching OU football, playing golf, or spending time with his wife, Kara, and daughter, Annie.
Contact Brent at 918-549-9021.
Jacob Brallier, USDA Lender
A previous SBA employee, Jacob Brallier worked in the Economic Industry Disaster (EIDL), Targeted Advances, Supplemental Targeted Advances, and Economic Disaster Loan programs during COVID-19 and Hurricanes Laura, Delta and Ida. An Oral Roberts University honors graduate with a degree in finance, Jacob brings the analytical tools to the table to underwrite even the most challenging credits. Jacob believes everyone has a dream and enjoys partnering with borrowers through the SBA 7(a) program to take their businesses to the next level. When he’s not at work, you can find him spending time with family, reading, cooking, or playing music.
Contact Jacob at 918-227-5768.
Blake Moffatt, Senior Vice President and USDA Lender
Blake has over 41 years of banking experience and specializes in SBA Lending. He loves helping his customers dream, plan, start and grow their businesses. A lot of his time has been spent helping small businesses as the former Vice Chair of the Bixby Chamber of Commerce. Blake is a golf enthusiast who has been playing since he was ten years old. It serves as his “therapy” most Saturdays.
Contact Blake at 918–298-7349.
Debbie Moss, Sapulpa Market President and USDA Lender
Debbie offers an amazing customer experience – leaving her clients raving about her service! She has a passion for her community and sits on the board for the Sapulpa Chamber, Lone Star School, Youth Services of Creek County and the Creek County Planning Commission. When she’s not at work, you can find her scuba diving, fishing and spending time with her family.
Contact Debbie at 918-227-5765.