Join us for some Burn Co. Barbecue and get answers to your most burning cybersecurity questions like…
- What are some low cost approaches to protecting my business?
- What is social engineering and how do I prevent such attacks?
- How do I safely manage passwords for many accounts?
- What are some security regulations that may impact my industry?
- How do I help my employees develop a strong security awareness?
- What resources exist to help my business manage cybersecurity risks?
June 6, 2019
11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
SpiritBank Community Room (1st Floor)
1800 S. Baltimore Avenue.
Tulsa, OK 74119
Hear a panel of experts in the industry who will take your questions to help your business thrive.
Jonathan Kimmitt, Chief Information Security Officer, University of Tulsa
Mike Spencer, Director of IT, SpiritBank
Nathan Sweaney, Senior Security Consultant, Secure Ideas
RSVP: Tandy Donald, email@example.com; 918-295-7438